Case Closed RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Case Closed RPG

Become a detective and solve crimes with your friends! Or be a culprit in a crime that will try and cover all tracks that leads to finding out they are the culprit.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The first event is opened and you can join until July 2. Click here to read about it. It is first case that will follow along plot of this RPG.

Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open)   Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 6:23 pm

"Bombs are often tricky devices, and sometimes so simple they snap at you in front of your face and you never know it." Jimmy smiled at Zack, digging his hands into his pocket.
"A camera watches a radiator that blows up, but only one of four blows up every day. A gas tank in the basement must have some sort of trigger for this radiator like sudden heat, the wrong type of gas.... It's flame that heats gas to make the boiling water. So what exactly is the camera doing...?"
Jimmy pondered this.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

Character's Location : Osaka Castle

PostSubject: Re: Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open)   Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 6:27 pm

Suddenly someone placed a hand on Jimmy's shoulder holding it very tight. "You lied to me about the suspicious runner, didn't you?"
M's face was in shadows with a evil mouth that was seen. He was holding his revolver pointing to ceiling.
Back to top Go down
https://caseclosed-rpg.rpg-board.net
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open)   Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 6:29 pm

"Oh, actually, no I didn't." Jimmy turned around slowly, starting at M with a disappointed expression, trying to fool him into thinking there was actually a runner but he had failed to catch him. His hands moved slowly out of his pockets and touched the wall behind himself.
Back to top Go down
Zack

Zack

PostSubject: Re: Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open)   Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 6:31 pm

"Well, usual heating gas is Butane, which is very flammable, but...A radiator explosion is minimal compared to one with a gas tank, radiators are full of water...Sure you'll get a explosion...But not as big an explosion as blowing up a gas reservoir."
"I should probably check the basement..." He spoke, turning around and walking downstairs, going down another flight of stairs, flicking the basement light switch, looking around the room for a gas reservoir.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open)   Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 6:35 pm

M let go of Jimmy and crossed arms on chest. "Now tell me what you found here" M was very excited in this case deeply inside of himself. Even if he didn't show it much on the outside.
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open)   Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 6:39 pm

Jimmy moved his hands to beckon to the radiator and camera that had been taken from the wall.
"There was a camera that was hidden in the wall up here, that was looking at this radiator. Now, when I was told that the bomb exploded somewhere around this area, a thought occurred to me - radiators make heat. How? High pressure, circulating through the pipes, from the boiler!"
He then turned to Zack.
"The radiator is essentially gas! It doesn't have to be much gas, just intense heat and pressure... for a Hydrogen Bomb!"
Back to top Go down
Zack

Zack

PostSubject: Re: Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open)   Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 6:48 pm

Zack looked around at the Butane gas reservoir, feeling his way around it, there wasn't that much out of the orinary...But there could be a bomb nearby, he wandered around the basement, he looked under old tables and other things like chairs, he wondered why he was doing this.
He moved the chair over to the reservoir and stood on the chair in order to get a good look at the top of the reservoir.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open)   Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 6:53 pm

Suddenly a melody played from M's pocket. M then put his hand in pocket taking out a thin phone, it was calling. "Yes?" M turned back to both detectives "Okay... Bye" M took the phone off ear and now hold it in hands waiting soon to hear another melody.

This time it was a message with four attachments. Pictures of 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th February taken from the camera. M watched them and then gave the phone to both detectives.

He then went over to radiator and bent down taking a very tiny device that was behind the radiator. "Hm... what's this thing? And why couldn't i see it glow?"
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open)   Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 6:55 pm

"Because it's off at the moment, isn't it?" Jimmy stepped back, watching M as he took the device from behind the radiator. "It must be some sort of signal emitter that sends a high-intensity signal to the radiator... and the colour must just be for show on the camera? Actually, I can't th-
wait a minute.
Was it the CAMERA that was making the device glow?"
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open)   Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 6:59 pm

"Or..." M quickly grabbed the phone from the detectives. He pressed few buttons soon to look at the device in his fingers trough phone. "He he... this is a nice thingy..." M had a evil smile. He was looking at the device trough phone's camera and he could see the device going from orange slowly to light blue. "Do you think this little device can tell the heat and pressure of the object it's attached to?"
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open)   Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:02 pm

"Oh! That's an interesting one. The radiator must be off now and that's why we didn't see it glow." Jimmy stated, looking at the object without using the phone camera. "Or rather, you can only see it through a lens."
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open)   Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:05 pm

"More like trough cameras only..." M still had evil smile on his face, "my hands are cold and the device is glowing light blue. I can only see it glowing trough camera, but when i look with my own eyes...." M putted the phone down. "I can no longer see it glowing."

"So... your conclusions..." M looked at Jimmy and Zack, "detectives?"
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open)   Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:06 pm

"Someone obviously wanted to look at the heat of the radiator to know how much pressure there was in it and they wanted to know the best time for igniting the bomb." Jimmy stated boldly. That was a bit obvious.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open)   Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:50 am

"And he didn't want anyone else so see it..." M added a sentence to Jimmy's said. "Nobody films radiators anyway..." M smiled and laughed in mind

"Honestly, i don't know what are we gonna do with all this... but we must lover the pressure for sure. Otherwise this house might go..." M then suddenly said very loudly, "BOOM!"
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open)   Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:30 pm

"... don't do that..." Jimmy looked unnervingly at M. "But yes, the radiator must be dismantled."
He then waved a finger over to the bomb disposal experts and the radiator, showing their assistance was required.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open)   Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:55 pm

The disposal experts nodded head and then split up groups with two. One group went down to heating system and tried to lover the pressure a bit, while the other group used their phone camera to keep an eye on the pressure level after placing device back to radiator.

Meanwhile M walked outside Shun's home trying to find a comfy bench near the crime scene.
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open)   Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:40 pm

"So..." Jimmy sighed as he walked downstairs and out of the house, a hand scratching the back of his neck. He met M down in the garden.
"What now? Just finding suspects I guess?" He asked, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open)   Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:51 pm

"Well... if you call it that way." M said taking a black laptop case. He then carefully placed it on lap taking out the laptop. M opened it slowly turning in with a cool mac opening song. But with mouse he started working pretty fast. Quickly moving mouse over internet browser, M double clicked and then went in a search engine. Typing keywords "Four teenagers help at solving crime" M starts searching if he can find any article, which tells about the event that happened with Shun and his friends.
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open)   Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:41 pm

"Haha, they really like to put Macs in TV shows and adverts and other things like that don't they?" Jimmy asked. "At this point we are at some sort of dead end as we only have the clue that Shun gave us as to what any possible suspect that made these bombs looks like. I don't know anyone else and without knowing people, I have no one to choose as to who should be the murderer!" Jimmy sat down on the bench and leaned back against it to look at the Mac screen.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open)   Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:51 pm

"Ahh, look at this!" M pointed in the screen, "four teenagers capture money theft" M rolls the mouse to link pressing on it. He then rolls eye over article trying to find something useful.
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open)   Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:06 am

"Tell me the important stuff and any accompanying pictures." Jimmy waved away the needless parts of the article.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open)   Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:55 am

"No sign of useful pictures..." M said scrolling the page bit down, "but i see Minori, Orito, Akemi and Shun's name." M pointed at all the names in article and then suddenly dragged to a different name. "Takashi Motori! This must be name of the guy we're looking for."
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open)   Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:43 pm

"Oh." Jimmy pretended to gasp, not the least bit excited. Truthfully, this part was seeming a bit easy for him.
"I guess arrest him then, unless he's already in jail..." Jimmy stretched his arms.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open)   Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:07 pm

"We don't have any proof that he is the bomber, unless you have found some!" M closed the laptop placing it inside the laptop case. Then slipping hand in jean pocket, M took out the same phone he had before. Pressing few numbers on keypad, M moved phone to ear ready to talk. "Hey! M here, i need some help. Can you write name "Takashi Motori" in database and tell me info about him? Since he has been in jail, his data should be there."

Few seconds passed while M was holding his phone at ear waiting.

"What? But... it's impossible!" M said with a serious look on face. "Okay then, i guess nothing else." M took phone off ear blocking keypad and placing phone back in pocket. M bit his thumb nail with a serious look he was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open)   Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:50 pm

"Leeeeeet me gueeeeesssss, he escaaaaaaped." Jimmy leant back on the bench, speaking out in a VERY bored and predictable tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open)   Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next