Case Closed RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Case Closed RPG

Become a detective and solve crimes with your friends! Or be a culprit in a crime that will try and cover all tracks that leads to finding out they are the culprit.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The first event is opened and you can join until July 2. Click here to read about it. It is first case that will follow along plot of this RPG.

Swords(Chowder)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

Swords(Chowder) Empty
PostSubject: Swords(Chowder)   Swords(Chowder) Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:21 pm

Alex thought he was onto Gin and Vodka. He had taken a Katana from a room. He looked and broke into a room, he suddenly saw a woman.
Back to top Go down
Chowder.

Chowder.

Swords(Chowder) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swords(Chowder)   Swords(Chowder) Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:24 pm

Esmeralda almost dropped her cup of tea when a man burst through the door. Her deep dark eyes stared him down and noticed the katana he held, putting her cup down she smiled sweetly putting her hands on her desk. " Hello? Who might you be?" She said in a playful tone.

Last edited by Chowder. on Tue May 17, 2011 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

Swords(Chowder) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swords(Chowder)   Swords(Chowder) Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:28 pm

((I'm a kid. Well atleast I'm in the form of one.))

Alex had struck out. He didn't see those cursed men in black. "I'm Al- Conan." Alex said. "Conan Edogawa." He had to use a different name and it was what popped in mind.
Back to top Go down
Chowder.

Chowder.

Swords(Chowder) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swords(Chowder)   Swords(Chowder) Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:33 pm

( ah yes sorry )

Esmeralda nodded a bit still smiling, looking at the child she wondered what such a young boy was doing with a dangerous weapon. " Well Mr.Edogawa...What is a boy such as yourself doing with a very dangerous weapon such as that?" She picked up her cup and sipped from it once more. Little did the boy know there were many concealed weapons around the room, but the most notable one was the gun in the drawer behind the desk she was sitting at and the long sword behind her.

Last edited by Chowder. on Tue May 17, 2011 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

Swords(Chowder) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swords(Chowder)   Swords(Chowder) Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:36 pm

Alex smiled and put the blade of his katana to his head. "You really aren't smart are you? You don't know my name is actually Alex Jones, detective." He smiled. He looked around, he knew a woman would have lots of weapons around her, but little did she know about his watch, super-kick shoes, and he had taken Conan's belt today.
Back to top Go down
Chowder.

Chowder.

Swords(Chowder) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swords(Chowder)   Swords(Chowder) Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:44 pm

Esmeralda almost burst out laughing when she heard the young boy speak but She kept her composer and sipped her tea again. " Your very rude...And I caught on to the fake name very quickly when you spoke the first time.." Sipping her tea once more she smirked. " You spoke of an Al and then you said Conan...But the really stupid one here is you...Why did you tell me a fake name if you were going to speak you real one? if you were trying to hide something you certainly failed at it." A light chuckle escaped her lips as she put her hand out to the boy. " Would you like to sit down?" She took in the fact that this child was a detective and laughed in her mind. the police force must be going broke to hire a child.

Last edited by Chowder. on Tue May 17, 2011 3:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

Swords(Chowder) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swords(Chowder)   Swords(Chowder) Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:47 pm

Alex smiled. "To test you, you really think a detective dosen't test the people he meets." He said sheathing his sword. "As a detective I should know, you have gun in the desk. I can tell because that's where people hide their guns half of the time. You must've known it's easy to find." Alex sits down. "Conan Edogawa happens to be a friend. He is my friend. Now, do you know why I'm here, I happen be here to bring your boss to justice."
Back to top Go down
Chowder.

Chowder.

Swords(Chowder) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swords(Chowder)   Swords(Chowder) Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:54 pm

Now this was certainly entertaining for Esmeralda as she looked the boy in the eyes, sipping from her cup once more until all the tea was gone. " Ah test..I usually pass all of mine.." Putting her cup down she sighed a bit before standing up and going towards the window behind her. " I don't have a boss Mr.Jones...Ya know..You have yet to ask me my name....It would most likley help you figure out who I am." Her dark eyes pierced the window as drops of rain began to hit it.

Last edited by Chowder. on Tue May 17, 2011 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

Swords(Chowder) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swords(Chowder)   Swords(Chowder) Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:57 pm

Alex shook the womans hand. He used Sherlock Holmes' trick. "You are Lady Yuki Vinari. Your codename is Ms. Perfect." He said. He looked out to the rain. "You dont have a boss?" He looked confused. "Shit, how am I gonna get myself outta this one?"
Back to top Go down
Chowder.

Chowder.

Swords(Chowder) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swords(Chowder)   Swords(Chowder) Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:22 pm

A small chuckle escaped Esmeralda's lips as she turned around and saw the boy's hand outstretched for a handshake. " No I am Esmeralda Vinari... And I work for myself...My parents died...and so the company belongs to me now..I am the boss..." A smirk formed on Esmeralda face as she snapped her fingers. A door to the right of her opened and in came a man with dark hair and red eyes, he wore a butler suite and held a teapot and began pouring the tea in her cup. " Thank you Sebastian" Esmeralda said sweetly as she watched him pour the warm tea." Anything for you My lady." Sebastian spoke in a fine manner walking back into the room.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

Swords(Chowder) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swords(Chowder)   Swords(Chowder) Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:26 pm

Alex looked at tge butler. "Ok, do you know anything about Gin and Vodka?"
Back to top Go down
Chowder.

Chowder.

Swords(Chowder) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swords(Chowder)   Swords(Chowder) Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:16 pm

Sitting back down in her chair he sipped her tea before speaking. " No I do not..Why do you ask?" For a detective this boy was not smart at all. Here she sat a criminal herself, right in front of this man. Then again her actions were so well covered up by the company name that none of her dirty deeds every surfaced.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Swords(Chowder) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swords(Chowder)   Swords(Chowder) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swords(Chowder)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Case Closed RPG :: City :: Business Buildings-
Jump to: