Case Closed RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Case Closed RPG

Become a detective and solve crimes with your friends! Or be a culprit in a crime that will try and cover all tracks that leads to finding out they are the culprit.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The first event is opened and you can join until July 2. Click here to read about it. It is first case that will follow along plot of this RPG.

Case: A deadly hospital

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

Character's Location : Osaka Castle

Case: A deadly hospital Empty
PostSubject: Case: A deadly hospital   Case: A deadly hospital Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:59 am

M drove by the Hospital with his black Dodge Challenger car after hearing that there has happened a murder there. He stepped out of car slamming the door shut as he looked up saying at himself: "This place is suppose to save lives, the murderer shall be caught and punished!" M then turned to one of the policemen asking for the room of murder, the policeman told M the floor and room number.
Back to top Go down
https://caseclosed-rpg.rpg-board.net
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Case: A deadly hospital   Case: A deadly hospital Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 6:10 pm

Alex had been walking around thinking about his latest mystery with Conan the one were they turned to kids.

Alex saw that people were at the hospital and saw a newspaper article about how a person had been killed in the hospital. That angered Alex. He had a little bottle of vodka he had stolen from a bum. He decided wether or not to turn to an adult but decided not to.

He followed M and said, "Hi!"
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Case: A deadly hospital   Case: A deadly hospital Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:34 pm

"Aah!" M jumped back, "Alex! What are you doing here?" M said surprised forgetting about the case for a second. He was actually getting a bit used to noticing Alex in lots of his cases and it was getting weird.

Last edited by Spirit on Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Case: A deadly hospital   Case: A deadly hospital Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:45 pm

Alex looked and desided to use his kid body to his advantage, "I like following you on mysteries, It´s cool to see me- I mean you solving them."
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Case: A deadly hospital   Case: A deadly hospital Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:44 am

"But this is no place for kids.." M said lightly pushing Alex away from the crime scene. M then turned around and continued to go inside the hospital and using stairs walk up to the floor with crime scene, then continued to walk towards room with the murder.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Case: A deadly hospital   Case: A deadly hospital Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:04 am

Alex used his little body to outrun the police and went to M, he hid on the cieling using the FreeRunning ability he head and was walking from the cieling like spiderman.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Case: A deadly hospital   Case: A deadly hospital Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 7:20 pm

"So, what's the case, inspector?" M asked turning to the inspector who was currently writing something in notebook, most probably a clue or something. The inspector turned to M and then looked back in his notebook.
"Well, a patient here was killed this morning, only witness is the patient who was healing in same room. There was the curtain between both of them so he didn't see the killer, but in reflection of glass door of locker the witness saw the killer killing victim with left arm.

In this floor, there are three more patients. Two women and one man."
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Case: A deadly hospital   Case: A deadly hospital Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:25 pm

Alex listened closley, he got in the vents to save the weight, he looked down, so there would be a good chance those one of the four including the witness is the killer.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Case: A deadly hospital   Case: A deadly hospital Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:24 pm

"So, that means the killer would be left-handed," M came up with an idea after hearing the details. "Most probably," Inspector agreed with M's theory. M then walked out of the room looking if there was any doctor or nurse walking by and a doctor was just standing by the door in case if police needed him. "Doctor, are any of patients in this floor left handed?" M asked. Doctor thought for a second: "I don't know, never have really paid much attention."
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Case: A deadly hospital   Case: A deadly hospital Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:43 pm

Alex got to what M was saying, but maybe the killer had used his left arm to kill the person just so they wouldn't be suspected.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Case: A deadly hospital   Case: A deadly hospital Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:47 am

"Have you got a paper and a pen?" M asked the doctor. Doctor dug his hand in the white doctor's coat pocket and pulled out a notepad and took the pen from pocket on his chest. M took the pen and paper and began his research.
The first suspect (Female) was the witness that is in same room of the killer. She had heart problems. M asked her to write her name on the paper with the pen. First suspect wrote her name "Beniko" with left hand, no problems.
M walked in the second room in floor and noticed two patients in the room, which were both suspects. The first patient (Male) had his left hand broken, the second patient (Female) had a broken leg and by her bed there was only a wheelchair. M handed the both patients one at a time the pen and paper asking them to write their name. Both patients wrote their name with right hand. Second suspect wrote "Eita" and third suspect wrote: "Haruka", both wrote with no problems also.

Last edited by Spirit on Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Case: A deadly hospital   Case: A deadly hospital Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 9:16 am

Alex knew that Beniko would be very suspected by now, but the other thought told him that she had heart problems so if she were to kill someone she would've had a hear attack.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Case: A deadly hospital   Case: A deadly hospital Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 10:16 am

M walked back to Beniko to ask him more questions. "So far your the main suspect if the killer killed the victim with left hand. Plus you could get to the victim most easily." M thought as he stood by Beniko's bed. "Hm..." M took the paper and turned it around. He then gave the paper with pen to Beniko. "Can you draw exactly what you saw on the reflection?" M asked. Beniko nodded, took the pen and paper and drew it. Beniko then handed the paper, pen back to M. M took a close look at it. "The reflection was very blurry, so i drew everything with straight lines." Beniko gave another note. "After the kill, i heard the killer run away. I wanted to chase him or her but my heart suddenly started hurting from the shock. It's a good thing nothing bad happened from such a shock to my heart."

Drawing:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Case: A deadly hospital   Case: A deadly hospital Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:58 am

Alex fell from the vent. He saw the picture and said "Hi."
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Case: A deadly hospital   Case: A deadly hospital Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:18 pm

"ALEX!" M shouted taking one step back, "How are you everywhere where I am?!" M attempted to first help Alex stand back up and then attempted to push him out of the crime scene. "This ain't a place for kids!" M pointed to the stairs leading down looking very angered.

The floor had a long hallways straight with few rooms and only two of them were currently taken by the suspects and culprit. There is another hallway connected to the end of first hallway. At end of second hallway there were stairs and security standing there. That was only way down and up, if you're walking.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Case: A deadly hospital   Case: A deadly hospital Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:01 pm

"M! I CAN HELP YOU!" Alex pouted.

Alex sighed, he left the room. He walked into the bathroom took a drink of the vodka. After a while he woke up in his normal body and put his clothes on. He kept his watch and shoes.

Leo walked back into the room and said, "M, how are you doing? Long time no see."
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Case: A deadly hospital   Case: A deadly hospital Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:17 pm

"Yeah right," M turned around as Alex left not believing it. "So, Beniko, I will need your alibi because currently you seem as the main suspect." M asked. Beniko was left quiet as he had no real alibi, or at least he didn't know anything about it.

Once Leo walked in to greet M, M turned around recognizing a detective he saw only once in one case but still was a great detective at that one case. "Hey Leo!" M replied offering him a handshake by reaching hand forward with open palm. "Returned for another case, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Case: A deadly hospital   Case: A deadly hospital Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:49 pm

"What else would I be here for." Leo said, he looked at M and said "Gimmie the facts."
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Case: A deadly hospital   Case: A deadly hospital Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:51 pm

M saw as his handshake offer wasn't minded by Leo, so he pulled his hand back. "To talk with me about something?" M guessed. When Leo asked M for facts, M explained him everything detailed of what he saw and the suspects, witnesses said. Even Beniko's heart problems, Eita's broken left arm and Haruka's broken leg and need for wheelchair that was by her bed.

"I'm stuck here. I'll go ask the doctor, if he saw anything and if not, i don't know what to do next." M said as he went to the doctor's office to ask him if he saw anything suspicious.
The doctor's office was near the stairs that lead down and is only way to this floor.
The doctor thought back a bit: "Nothing. I just remember that the machine started beeping loudly about Beniko's increased heart beating. I ran to his room and saw the victim dead. But before or after we calmed him down, his heart beat was normal. You see, Beniko is attached to some short wires that connect him to a heavy machine that help us tell when his heart stops, starts beating fast or is normal beating. It's a shock he didn't get anything serious from that shock."

M then gave a note: "Oh yeah, he had them. I just didn't mind it much because i see people attached to some wires a lot in hospitals and having machines next to them that help with taking care of patient.
But that doesn't help us much..."

Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Case: A deadly hospital   Case: A deadly hospital Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:51 am

Leo had already known something. "M, what hand does that doctor write with, because our murderer is left handed right? Oh and by the way Alex gave me some details and says he might know who the killer is."
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Case: A deadly hospital   Case: A deadly hospital Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:58 am

"When I entered the office, he was signing some documents and i saw him using right hand..." M answered Leo's question thinking back. "In any case, Hospital after economy drop could finally afford to buy security cameras for doctor offices. He has an alibi. That's all the clues I can get and i don't think we will find anything more." M spoke as he went back to murder scene to think something up, which he couldn't. "If you can figure the case out, then sure, go ahead."

(All clues given)
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Case: A deadly hospital   Case: A deadly hospital Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:08 pm

"M, the lady has a machine right? So if she were the killer there would've been tire marks on the ground from the machine's tires, if I'm wrong then I can't figure it out. M, I need you're help, the picture could also be a arm twisted back, with a patient has ther arm broken." Leo said getting a pain in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Case: A deadly hospital   Case: A deadly hospital Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:11 pm

"There were no tire marks on ground, plus there would be no tire marks anyways since Beniko can just pull the wires attached to him off and later reattach.
If the patient's arm was broken, he wouldn't be capable to even bend it and raise it himself, not talking about holding a knife and stabbing with it!" M replied also having no idea on this case.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Case: A deadly hospital   Case: A deadly hospital Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:22 pm

"Then Beniko is the killer, she was the only one who could've killed the victim, she could have attached the wires and then attach it on him again, and then either put the wires on the victim who was dying, or then he could've made himself have a heart attack, maybe by trying to commit suicide." Leo added.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Case: A deadly hospital   Case: A deadly hospital Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:05 am

(beniko is a "he")

"There would still be a pause in heart beating while she pulled off a wire and reattached, which doctor would be sure to notice. He said he only heard the heart beating increasing and never stopping at time of murder." M fixed what Leo said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Case: A deadly hospital   Case: A deadly hospital Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Case: A deadly hospital
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next