Case Closed RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Case Closed RPG

Become a detective and solve crimes with your friends! Or be a culprit in a crime that will try and cover all tracks that leads to finding out they are the culprit.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The first event is opened and you can join until July 2. Click here to read about it. It is first case that will follow along plot of this RPG.

Case: A deadly hospital

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

Case: A deadly hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Case: A deadly hospital   Case: A deadly hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:30 pm

Leo was confused he couldn't get it, it would've had to have been one of hte other patients. "I don't get it."
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

Character's Location : Osaka Castle

PostSubject: Re: Case: A deadly hospital   Case: A deadly hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:42 pm

"Hmph, so I guess we're stuck for now." M said as he took his cellphone. "Should I call in another detective to help solve the case?" M said as he opened his contacts and browsed through them to find a number of a detective.
Back to top Go down
https://caseclosed-rpg.rpg-board.net
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Case: A deadly hospital   Case: A deadly hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:43 pm

Leo shook his head, "I need more time." He said.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Case: A deadly hospital   Case: A deadly hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:19 pm

"Right then" M placed Cellphone back in his pocket to let Leo keep working on this case. It takes time to solve a case and M shouldn't rush Leo.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Case: A deadly hospital   Case: A deadly hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:56 am

Leo smiled as he got something, "M, The doctor cameback to check on Beniko's machine since it was beeping, and Beniko has problems if he is in shock or is physical, the murderer ran away didn't he, and if the murderer was Beniko it would set off the machine from his heart." Leo said.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Case: A deadly hospital   Case: A deadly hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:26 pm

"Beniko couldn't be the runner in any case, since then doctor wouldn't see Beniko in her bed anymore," M gave a note to Leo not agreeing to his version, but it kinda gave M a new idea. It was at tip of his tongue but somehow couldn't spell it out, it was very close to the version Leo just gave... The increased heart beat... The time of murder...
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Case: A deadly hospital   Case: A deadly hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:29 pm

Leo looked at M, "Just at what time did Beniko's machine start beeping?" Leo asked, thinking maybe he was close.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Case: A deadly hospital   Case: A deadly hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:55 pm

"Doctor says that it was around the same time of murder, or so he guesses. Before that and when doctor calmed her down all beeping was normal." M replied to Leo's question that has been told before.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Case: A deadly hospital   Case: A deadly hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 3:08 pm

Leo had his chest aching he was turning to a kid again. But he would turn later, "Wait, you know it can give you a shock when you kill someone right?" Leo said, "Not that I would know." He said.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Case: A deadly hospital   Case: A deadly hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 3:35 pm

"It wouldn't be much of a shock, because if Beniko knew the victim in other bed would die it would not be a surprise. The fast heart beats were deadly but Doctor arrived just in time before Beniko would of died.
Still, after you kill someone, It's pretty stressful. I would know being a FBI and having to suffer that actions." M replied to Leo's question.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Case: A deadly hospital   Case: A deadly hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:58 pm

Leo looked and said, "Do you think that it happened to Beniko?" Leo thought, he could tell that by M's expression that he was thinking, "Beniko looked throught the glass door, the culprit ran, but I already gave you that excuse? But.........." Leo had the case on the tip of his tounge.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Case: A deadly hospital   Case: A deadly hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:56 pm

(Took my line Razz) "You're the detective, right?" M said as he turned around walking along the hallway of this hospital down the stairs. "If off to get something to eat, can't think with empty stomach" M spoke leaving.
He stepped out of main door of Hospital turning head right and left and forward to locate a cafe near. Just somewhere across the street to left M noticed a small cafe which had tasteful smell coming from it. With no hesitation M went to the cafe.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Case: A deadly hospital   Case: A deadly hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:41 pm

Leo took the shot. "M, I know who the killer is." Leo said, he didn't have enough proof but he thought he could get either a confession or the police could get it.
"Beniko is the killer. What did the killer do after the murder, run, running could make your heart beat faster, Isn't that right Beniko. And then from the stress of the murder, because the victim was kiled an just as she was killed, " Leo said, getting a pain in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Case: A deadly hospital   Case: A deadly hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:36 pm

M's phone rang.

(Short, pick up or not?)
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Case: A deadly hospital   Case: A deadly hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:50 am

(Let's just end this case as one of my last that I'll make in some time long)

"That makes no sense at all, how would Beniko run with the machine attached to her? She could pull the wires off, yes, but Doctor saw Beniko inside that room when he arrived!" M spoke as suddenly he heard his phone ringing. M just turned around and walked a bit steps away: "Yes?" M spoke as he picked up his phone and placed at ear.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Case: A deadly hospital   Case: A deadly hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:47 am

((Can I just pretend I was never in this case? I've already made a total fool of myself.))
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Case: A deadly hospital   Case: A deadly hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 9:02 pm

(I'll finish this)

Loud rock music was playing in the background, but it was quiet enough for M to hear when Conan spoke. He was leaning back on a chair, watching the TV. The TV had a picture of a cordoned off hospital with a few policemen around it. Conan had recognised M's Dodge Challenger car and knew he would be at the scene.
"Good afternoon, Detective!" He spoke through his voice changer, into the phone, pretending he was Jimmy Kudo, the teenager.
"I've seen you on TV. I know where you are and I know you're undertaking a case. Mind telling me everything so I can wrap this up?"
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Case: A deadly hospital   Case: A deadly hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 9:07 pm

(Okay, it can be some unknown detective)

"Jimmy! Glad to see you! I haven't heard of Leo in a while, how's he doing? Anyways - back to the case." M spoke in a cheering voice as he quickly pulled a notepad out of a policeman's hands to make the explaining more simple and he wouldn't end up wrapping words in the wrong way. "Alright, listen up!" M said right before explaining everything in small details to Conan from head to toe of the case.
"Do you think you can solve this? Find alibi for every suspect and proof for the culprit?"
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Case: A deadly hospital   Case: A deadly hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 9:15 pm

"Leo is fine, thanks for asking! I heard he came down with a cold a little while ago but other than that, he's been keeping in contact." Jimmy replied with a chuckle before listening intently to the facts of the case. He grinned.
"It's all very simple. Think about it. The witness saw the murder through a mirror, did he not? What happens to things when you look at them through mirrors?" He paused for effect.
"That's right - they're reversed!"
He continued his explanation.
"A hearbeat monitor, a stabbing, the sound of footsteps and someone in a wheelchair - these are all facts that make up the entire case."
He coughed for breath.
"The person - the witness - could not have been the murderer. If he murdered the victim and made up the mirror alibi, how would he have left his heart monitor machine? His heartbeat increased at the moment of the crime, and a doctor came running to give him medication! He couldn't have been the murderer as he remained in his bed!"
He moved on.
"The murderer couldn't have been the one in the wheelchair Either. The witness - who we already proved couln't be the murderer - said he heard the sound of footsteps running away from the crime. Tell me, does someone in a wheelchair just randomly get up and run?!"
Jimmy chuckled, coming to his final suspect.
"Remember the mirror? This means our view is reversed. The hand in which the suspect was thought to have held a knife earlier couldn't have matched since that would mean he would have it in his broken hand - so reverse it with the mirror - and it's in his fine hand! To top it off, he can run!!"
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Case: A deadly hospital   Case: A deadly hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 9:31 pm

"You're right!" M spoke as he grabbed own chin and looked down, "so the murder was done with right hand, it wasn't Beniko, and he is capable of running..." M reminisced the case and suspects to he could get the right culprit.
"It's Eita!" M yelled as he ran to Eita's room.
By hearing own name being shouted out loud Eita already started worrying, trembling and sweating as he looked at the door. Foot steps running were heard louder and louder until the door slammed open, Eita understood this already. "We have our culprit!" M spoke as he ordered the policemen to arrest Eita.

After all of this, Eita explained his reason of murder and was taken to prison, one criminal less in this world but still much more.

The day was still bright and sunny. M walked out of the hospital door while all police cars left the area after the case was solved. M walked up to his black Dodge Challenger car looking in the glass where he could see his own reflection. "Reverse... huh?" M thought.
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Case: A deadly hospital   Case: A deadly hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:10 pm

Upon the mirror in the car was a note made from crisp, fresh paper, stuck on with sellotape.
It read:

"All good things must come to an end. I know we will meet again someday because if you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth!"
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Case: A deadly hospital   Case: A deadly hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:11 pm

THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Case: A deadly hospital   Case: A deadly hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Case: A deadly hospital
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2