Case Closed RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Case Closed RPG

Become a detective and solve crimes with your friends! Or be a culprit in a crime that will try and cover all tracks that leads to finding out they are the culprit.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The first event is opened and you can join until July 2. Click here to read about it. It is first case that will follow along plot of this RPG.

Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return. Empty
PostSubject: Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return.   Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:01 pm

Alex had walked inside the giant hotel. The millenium hotel. He looked around. He was with a Detective, and some high school girls that were his friends. Named Lina and Nocha. They were runner ups in the Modeling contest.

Alex had walked to the room where Karen was. "Karen has gotten another threat letter." Her agent said to the detective. It was Mimi, Karens sister the one telling the detective.

The Detective read the blackmail out loud.

[quote="Death']My beloved Karen,
Congratulations on winning the award.
Tonight, I'll shoot through your heart
and make you a puppet that I control.
If you disobey me, "Death" awaits.[/quote]

Alex leaned in and smelled it. Sweet Smell.
He thought about it.
"I'm getting back up." The detective said.
"No need for that." A beautiful woman came out of the back room. "I'm prepared."
Mimi looked at Karen. "Karen!" She said.
"If he tries to kill me." Karen said, pulling up the side of her dress showing her leg and a knife strapped to the leg.

A man named Keiji came in, "Karen time." he said. Keiji was the commisioner of the thing.

"Of couse my doll." Karen said and they left.

Alex walked out and walked around. He looked around to see anyone. He bumped into Keiji and made Keiji drop something. "Sorry." Alex said, Keiji had a pink bottle that contained little colonge."

Minami one of the high school girls and Mari another walked out of the room. "Look at Karen, playing Keiji like he's some toy just so she can win." Minami said.'

Alex looked closley. He turned around and saw the tool boy, Shoichi, was there.

After a while all of them met at the Runnway. "Here is Miss Japanesque, Karen!" But when the curtain was open no one was there. Alex walked around, he walked into the tool room and saw three boxes lined up. He saw cans of pain.

Shoichi walked in and had a cut on his hand. "What happened?" Alex asked.

"I have a little cut from picking up that sharp can of paint." Shoichi said. As Alex walked back, he heard screams he walked and saw the runway. Karen hung from tiny wires and had her knife strapped into her stomach.

Alex gave a stern look.
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return.   Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:10 pm

Watching the whole thing unfold from backstage except the murder, Conan stepped out from the darkness.
"Murders follow me wherever I go. Let's get this one wrapped up quickly." He stated, looking over to Alex, his hands in his trousers. "I say we investigate and find the murderer, perhaps even call the curtain on this."

Conan then stepped into the area with the crime scene, observing the grotesque body.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return.   Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:19 pm

Alex rolled his eyes at Conan's arrogantness. He looked behind the woman as her body dropped. "She has a mark on her neck." He said wondering why. "Get out, this isn't for kids." The Detective picked Conan and Alex up and put them away. Alex took a bite out of the white cake. Then he felt a mettalic liquid in his throat. He grabbed Conan and ran to the boys lavatory.

[Just post that you ate some of the cake and follow Alex]
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return.   Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:12 pm

(Um ok minor godmod since that was a bit random)
Conan and Alex were kicked out of the crime scene.
Seeing a woman take a large cake past on a trolley and Alex picking up a piece, Conan also took up a piece. He nibbled on it but had no time to reflect on anything before tasting the ancohol mixture in the cake.
"This isn't for kids!" He gasped as Alex grabbed him rather suddenly and pulled him to the lavatory.
"I don't need the toileeeeeet~!"
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return.   Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:11 pm

Alex threw Conan into the bathroom. "Remember last time we had alchohol!" Alex yelled passing out.

-----------------

Leo woke up. He looked at the mirror, he had messaged someone and gotten adult clothes for Jimmy and Leo. "Now we don't have to knock anyone out."
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return.   Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:23 pm

"No, no I don't!" Conan spluttered, his breath becoming short. His vision blurred before he dropped to the floor from exhaustion, feeling his muscles burning up...

When he woke up, he was fully clothed in adult clothes. He looked up in a tired way toward Alex.
"Don't tell me you put fresh clothes on me?" He gasped, stumbling against the wall as he stood up. He reached a hand out, and it smacked into the mirror. He looked up.
"Impossible."
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return.   Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:29 pm

Leo smiled, "I didn't, your girlfriend did." Leo said. "Just kidding, I don't know how you did it, I left and you were dressed when I came back."

Leo put on his super shoes and watch. He handed Jimmy his super shoes and watch and glasses.
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return.   Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:30 pm

"Huh, wow. Haha." Jimmy chuckled, observing himself. He was his normal self again! When e turned to Leo, he took his glasses, shoes and watch back.
"I think I can only wear the watch for now, the others may be too small for me." He stated, putting the glasses in his pocket and hiding the shoes in the corner of the lavatory. "Shall we go see how far that case has progressed?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return.   Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:37 pm

Leo nodded. "Co-Jimmy, I saw something earlier, while we were driving here I saw a little black volkswagen. Remember how Gin had one,"
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return.   Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:42 pm

"Are you talking about the runour that was going through the police department about some Men in Black driving black vehicles?" Jimmy asked, brushing himself off and starting to step outside the lavatory. He then stopped dead, his hand on the door.
What if he was seen by a Man in Black?
"If this is the case... we'll have to be extra careful."
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return.   Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:45 pm

Alex looked at Conan. "So the note had a sweet smell. Who else smelled like that?"
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return.   Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:50 pm

"Kaichi, with his bottle of cologne. This case would be too easy if he were the murderer though, wouldn't it?" Jimmy asked, opening the door out of the lavatory slightly. Most of the detectives were still gathered around the crime scene.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return.   Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:56 pm

Alex looked at Conan. "A murder and blackmail are two different things, Jimmy."

*Meanwhile*

Gin and Vodka were looking for a traitor. Their traitor, Minami.
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return.   Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:58 pm

"Huh... Then this'll be interesting!" Jimmy stepped out of the bathroom, hands in his trousers. He already had the case solved, but he needed proof from the scene to prove it.
He stepped over to the detectives, trying to stay as hidden as possible. He spoke to one of them, asking if he could examine the scene of the crime.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return.   Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:11 pm

Leo, instead of walkin with Jimmy, he walked toward the tool room. looked at the tool room, he looked at the lined boxes, he looked, sides had been cut off, big enough to fit a body. The Detectives looked at him, Leo looked at Jimmy. "Everyone meet at the conference room!" Leo called them. He grabbed Jimmy. "Jimmy go ahead and explain the first half. Say what you think." Only ones who weren't in the room were Shoichi, Minami, and the other runner ups.
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return.   Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:22 pm

"Hah! Wait a minute!" Jimmy exclaimed at Alex. "Unless this case is really what it seems on the outside, it's impossible to make a deduction so early. Unless the true murderer was the one who cut his hands."
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return.   Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:25 pm

Leo shook his head, felt a sharp pain in his chest. Not yet. He thought. "Go to the letter Jimmy!"
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return.   Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:28 pm

"The letter? It basically blackmails how she dies, essentially!" Jimmy stated, clutching Leo's shoulder as he slightly doubled over from pain. Jimmy wasn't feeling anything. "Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return.   Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:39 pm

Leo whispered toward Jimmy, "I ate the cake before you did." Leo said. "Who wrote it?" Leo asked, already knowing the answer.
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return.   Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:42 pm

"Of course Keiji wrote that letter!" Jimmy exclaimed. "But it was Shoichi that murdered her, wasn't it?" He gasped. "After all, why would paint be around the victim, his hands be cut and the storeroom attracted your attention, didn't it?" Jimmy stated. He was starting to feel warm not, but not painful.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return.   Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:54 pm

Leo smiled. "There wasn't any paint, but she wasn't killed by a knife. She had marks on her back, pipe, a pipe comes from Storeroom. Boxes hid the body. Shoichi." Leo/Alex said, trying to fit words out his mouth.

Shoichi was arrested after a showdown with him and Leo. So was Keiji. Minami had escaped, thanks to Leo and Jimmy.

Bang! A bullet wizzed by. "Jimmy run!" Leo said, Gin and Vodka coming.
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return.   Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:26 pm

"Argh! What a time!" Jimmy gasped as he was handcuffing Keijei on the ground. The bullet only juct nicked his ear, drawing a small amount of blood. He stood up as fast as he could, dashign away from the men in black. The bathroom? No - too risky. Despite his shoes being in there, there was no other way out. The backstage? No - that's probably where the Men in Black came from!
Making up his mind, Jimmy dashed forward, leaping over all the chairs and tables, diving under a large table to reach the audience zone, just past the curatin. He took a sharp right and dashed straight up the asile as bullets whizzed past him. He dived behind a chair to avoid a bullet, and the chair was almost blown apart by the impact.

"Where are you?!" Jimmy yelled for Leo, staying in a crouching position.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return.   Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:41 am

Leo grabbed Jimmy and ran down the hall into the elevator. "Warn Minami, here are child clothes. Incase, then board the helicopter where the detectives are on. Fly by Karens room." Leo shut the elevator door and ran away.
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return.   Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 4:53 pm

"Minami?" Conan replied, confused. "And what helicopter? What are you talking about?" He gasped for breath as there was a sharp, burning pain in his chest very similar to what had happened to him when he had first taken the medicine given to him by the men in black. He was forced into the elevator door as he began his transformation...
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return.   Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:03 pm

Alex looked confused at Conan. "Minami, one of the girls we came here with, the Orginzation is after her." Alex said, feeling something.

Leo ran down the hall into another eleveator hearing, "You cant save Minami for ever hero!" From Gin. He reached into his pocket finding Karens room key. He ran into the room where he saw that Gin and Vodka had caught him. He fell on the bed.

Gin and Vodka came into room. "Hero?!" Gin asked. He pointed the flashlight to someone feet.
Leo could here the helicopter that Conan was supposed to be on, Leo wondered if Jimmy had made it. He heard the other detectives voice. "Boy Detectvie stand still! Get out you are surrounded!"

Gin looked at Vodka and nodded. They left Gin threw a grenade down and the room blew as Gin and Vodka left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return.   Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next