Case Closed RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Case Closed RPG

Become a detective and solve crimes with your friends! Or be a culprit in a crime that will try and cover all tracks that leads to finding out they are the culprit.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The first event is opened and you can join until July 2. Click here to read about it. It is first case that will follow along plot of this RPG.

Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return.   Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:08 pm

Quickly changed, Conan was out of the elevator, gasping and panting the instant the doors opened to the windy roof, exposing him to the elements. He straightened his clothes as he dashed forward toward the distinct, black lines of the helicopter, of which its motor blades were whirring round and round at breakneck speed. Just as the helicopter door was closing, he leapt on, landing between the legs of a very confused police inspector.
"No time to explain! I'm feeling ill and I'm being chased!" He quickly bluffed before the helicopter whirred, flying away.

There was a loud explosion from not far away - the sound waves shook the helicopter.
"Leo..."
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return.   Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:11 pm

Alex, still in his grown man voice, had survived, he was in a place that I cannot reveal just yet. He was using his watch to change to his grown voice and called Conans phone. "Conan, what´s up?"
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return.   Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:13 pm

Conan picked up the phone he held in his trouser pocket, much to the inspector's surprise.
"Oh, I'm fine. I'll meet you at that place we discussed earlier, ok?" He replied and bluffed. "Thanks dad, I'm glad we managed to get away from those terrorists."
The helicopter flew off into the sunset.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return.   Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:24 pm

Alex whispered into the phone, making Conan think he had his grown body. "Kudo, why don´t you guess how I survived? I´ll described the room. It had a large matress, a mini kitchen on the walls are painted and have a laundary shoot that fits a little kid through it. I turned into a kid at the last minute and slid down." Alex put on child clothes.

Turns out that Keiji wanted to get revenge on Karen for using him, by scaring the crap out of her. Shoichi and Karen had a talk that day, they used to date and Karen used to confide in Shoichi but Karen had told him "I know the letter is yours, stay away from me, forever." And flashed a knife at him. Karen used to trust Shoichi, and it angered him that she didn´t trust him anymore. The Men in Black had just been there to take care of buisness.

Gin and Vodka walked under a bridge while Gin smoked. "Who do you think the hero was?" Vodka asked. Gin thought.
"It can´t be." Gin said.
"Who, brother?" Vodka asked.
"One of those high school detective brats, Leonardo Clam."

Case Closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return.   Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leonardo Clam and Jimmy Kudo return.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2